Friday, March 16, 2012

To Remember

With life going by so quickly, I can barely remember what day it is. I fear the little things that happen in our day to day life will be forgotten, so I am making an effort to journalize them.

A few mornings ago we were awoken by Samson's morning squeals and crib conversations as always so I walked into his room to get him up. He was still laying down with his beloved binki in his mouth, clutching his zebra in one arm, and Bee in the other. He looked up at me, smiled and said, "Happy". I about died.

Unfortunately, I couldn't catch this one on camera although I desperately wanted to! Sam was in his porch swing one sunny afternoon, with Tadd and I inside on the couch (with the door open, and blinds up of course). His swing has a lap harness and a tray that clicks into place. With the monkey of a child that I have, I always use both restraints...luckily. We suddenly heard Sam panicking on the porch calling for me, so I looked out the window to find he'd unclipped the tray, and pushed it away, then somehow flipped his swing forward so he was facing the ground, tightly secured by his lap harness, but absolutely freaked out. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically the whole time I was rescuing him.

More remembrances to come...

1 comment:

[Morgan] said...

picturing sam in the swing... oh my gosh! poor thing. but so so funny.

i continue to blog too, for a record. every time i look back and read things from only a year ago, that i've already forgotten, i'm so glad that i've continued to blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |