Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thunday Thuperbowl!

Fact: I watched the super bowl this year
Fact: I actually enjoyed myself
Fact: I cheered, I booed

Fiction: I knew what was going on


Tysen saw Tadd and I holding the boys and said, "Well, it looks like you're ready for twins, you're welcome to take them home!" Yipee! Don't get me wrong, Tysen loves her boys, but they are certainly a handful. I told her she is more than welcome to call me anytime to take them away!

Ava was dancing to Tom Petty, look how enormous the projection screen is in the new theater room! Don't you love Ava's chubby legs? I'm sure you've seen kids whose tights sag on them, not Ava's! They are super tight, it's so cute!

GO GIANTS!

2 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

Having two cute babies would definitely make the Super Bowl better - and it helped that the game was pretty exciting at the end!

Lindsay said...

Ok... I love your layout, and Shannon's is adorable too. I need help, do you think you could help me 2,500 miles away?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |