My annual cold sore has arrived. I always, always, always get one between February and April each year, and this year was no exception. Friday my lip was chapped, and of course I picked at it, then I came home to take a nap at four, woke up at seven, and BAM! Cold sore arrival! Now, if only I'd asked Janeen to send me her miracle medicine a month ago!
10 comments:
Oh, I would send you some, but I am still out and can't bring myself to go to the doctor to pick up more. I will do my best and see if I can get some more for you!
Thank you so much for not posting a photo of it.
I mean really: THANK YOU.
Caitlyn you found my blog and I found yours. Lovin the bangs. Also new rule if you do look at my blog leave me a comment so I know! I'm so happy to see you...through the internet:) Love ya, Kim
Never had one, but my mom used to get them all the time. She definitely didn't love them so I'm sorry!
At least you only get one a year!
well, i made that post on the 14th but i posted it on the 17th! weird, i didn't know it would show the date i made it.
ONE a year?! Man, I'd take that! I used to get one every couple of months. I've been lucky lately though. I haven't had one for awhile...knock on wood! Let me know if you find a medicine that actually works.
you are looking so HOT! Its so good to see how your doing! That sucks about the cold sore, that like my husband. Every year he gets one about this time. Although he didn't last year, I guess I'm just a good luck charm! Love ya
At least you're consistent!
Where are the pic of the new place?
Congrats!
Post a Comment