Thursday, February 21, 2008

Eight Boring Hours of Work

1. what time did you get up this morning? A late 8:10
2. diamonds or pearls? I've loving pearls right now
3. what two things do you always have with you? Cell phone (to play Brick Breaker, of course) and my purse
4. what is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
5. what do you usually have for breakfast? Lately it's been a breakfast wrap at the Nu Skin Cafeteria ("Caf" as it is more fondly known). Eggs and cheese wrapped in wheat tortilla with fresh salsa!
6. what is your favorite book? I'll go with the rest of the female population on this one and say the Twilight Series
7. what is your middle name? Ann
8. what food do you dislike? I dislike foods, but it doesn't mean I won't them. I'm practically a human garbage disposal, it's sick.
9. what is your favorite CD? Hairspray
10. what type of car do you drive? Kia Optima
11. favorite sandwich? Burning Bridge from Gandy's
12. what characteristic do you despise? Ditzy (ha!)
13. favorite item of clothing? Currently, my Seven for all Mankind skinny jeans
14. if you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Anywhere tropical. I miss the sun!
15. what color is your bathroom? Chocolate brown and bright pink with tan walls, it's super cute
16. favorite brand of clothing? B.P
17. where would you retire to? Sunny, Sunny, Sunny!
18. what was your most memorable birthday? Any birthday involving a sprinkled donut in bed with presents
19. favorite saying? Give Me Strength (and in the sarcastic sense)
20. when is your birthday? Aug 13
21. are you a morning person or a night person? Night!
22. what is your shoe size? 6.5 (If anyone has a pair of royal purple pumps that size, give them to me! I need them for Haley's wedding!)
23. pets? Just the husband
24. what did you want to be when you were little? I honestly can't remember ever thinking about that, I was such a deep child.
25. what is your favorite candy? Cinnamon Bears!
26. what is your favorite flower? Any flowers my husband buys me.
27. what is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Right now, March 5th when we embark on a vaca to Cali!
28. what church do you attend? Good question. Brand new to the ward since we just moved...I THINK it's the Provo 4th
29. what are you listening to right now? People talking to Executives on the phone, captivating...
30. what was the last thing you ate? Totino's Pizza! Those remind me of my G-ma Sally, she used to cut them with scissors...them Irish women. 3
1. if you were a crayon, what color would you be? Is there a clear one?
32. how is the weather right now? Actually not terrible...a tiny bit sunny.
33. last person you spoke to on the phone? Pat Mechlinski, yeah...I know her just as much as you do.
34. favorite soft drink? Diet Coke
35. favorite restaurant? Not sure, I love so many. Lately I've been craving Outback like nobodies business.
36. hair color? Biz-rown
37. sibling(s)? Five. Add the in-laws and you've got 16, almost 17.
38. favorite day of the year? 4th of July
39. what was your favorite toy as a child? Probably food. Isn't that a toy?
40. summer or winter? S-U-M-M-E-R
41. hugs or kisses? Kisses
42. chocolate or vanilla? Usually vanilla...some things are just too chocolate-y
43. when was the last time you cried? The other night on my bed because of my stupid cold sore, I'm such a baby.
44. what is under your bed? I shall tell you exactly what is under our bed: a box of developed pictures that I'm not crafty enough to scrapbook, and two empty frames as well as one wedding picture.
45. who is the friend you have had the longest? I'll say my sissies
46. favorite smell? Rain
47. what are you afraid of? Spiders! I had to kill one at the salon last night, and thought I was going to die since Tadd wasn't there to do it for me!
48. plain, butter or salted popcorn? Kettle Corn
49. how many keys on your key ring? House key, mail key (which doesn't work), salon key, truck key, KIA key. Then on a separate key chain in my car I have two locker keys for the salon and a cupboard key for the salon. In case anyone wants to steal all my color go for it...I never lock my locker.
50. how many years at your current job? Almost 4.5.
51. favorite day of the week? Sunday! No workie for me!
52. how many towns/cities have you lived in? Only Provo...
53. do you make friends easily? My personality is positively magnetic, people flock to me, I just can't help it.

If you'd like to do this tag, feel free. It was liberating.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Burning Bridge = Crazy Delicious. And yes, I am a law student with nothing better than to check your blog and leave comments 20 times a day. Whatever.

Shanicherie said...

http://www.ninewest.com/n/browse/product.s?productId=2909020&origin_displayName=NWEPIC&type=cross

I know they're not purple, but they're suede and they're cute. I've seen them in person and I really want them! There's also a slingback version:

http://www.ninewest.com/n/browse/product.s?productId=2908967&origin_displayName=NWESCRIBE&type=cross

Nickell said...

That would be cool if you lived in the Provo 4th ward...that's my old stomping ground!

Candice said...

i've been looking for your blog forever! now i found it. how are you doing? love your hair!

Candice said...

hey how do you know about amelia lyon photography?, thats my best friends sister, thats funny!

Kar said...

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2950066/0~2376778~2372808~2372940~2376188?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=2376188&P=1

Those are my favorite. You can search purple shoes at Nordstrom's website. They have a ton, it all depends on how much you're willing to spend.

Jessica Collings said...

Sorry!! I know my blog has been neglected!! I will post something by the end of the weekend-I have been a work-a-holic this week-don't worry it is 6:00 on a Friday night and I am still here!!! Shoot me!

whitneyingram said...

I am here to tell you to NOT scrapbook those pictures. Scrapbooking isn't a right- it is a privledge. People who suck at being creative shouldn't cut up their pictures and try and make them cute.

Go to Target and buy big albums. Then you can flip through your pictures and be proud you didn't destroy them.

Just Sue said...

Hey, Cutie...I am loving your blog! If I dont' get to spend time with you, at least I can know more about you and Tadd a what you are up to...by-the-way, you have WAAAYY too many friends and WAAAYYY too much fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |