Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend with the Girls

My little friend, Ali, turned 21 February 17th. You may remember this event from my "Happy Birthday" post. We decided a celebration of this event was in order, and booked a hotel room in Park City for this last Friday night.

Mary-Kate and I headed up around 5 p.m to meet Ali there (she'd gone up earlier with some friends to do some shopping). First item of business upon arriving in Park City: Eat! Tadd suggested a place called Main Street Pizza and Noodle, which was delicious!

Ali-Dear, Me and Mary-Kate (Not pictured: Ashley)

Awaiting our pizzas we ordered. I decided a nice mix of pepperoni, black olives and sundried tomatoes would be tasty.

Not a cute picture at all, but we both did the exact same face without knowing it. We're the same!

I swear things like this always happen to Ali. There we are chatting away and eating our delightful pizzas when hers comes crashing down from the stand. It was pretty funny!

Mary-Kate immediately donned this fuzzy robe when we arrived at the hotel.

Getting Ali ready for her night out as a 21 year old!

I call this creation, "Plant Head".

We call this "The Betty".

Does anyone here know me well enough to laugh at this picture? I am not this sort of outfit-wearer, but I feel like I pulled off the emo look quite well. Bonus!

My dad would've looked at Mary-Kate and Ali and immediately assumed they were going "ho-in", which is what he called my sister, Megan's, nights out when they'd dress up in outfits like this.

The face I always pull as I'm speeding away from the ATM booth where Ali and Mary are withdrawing cash.

Here we are!

We visited a dancing club in Park City, and it just happened to be some Rock & Roll Soul Night, and the Jazz Dancers were there! If you didn't already know, I look to them as idols, fascinating young women they are. They were giving away free T-shirts from the stage, and I later on happened to find one on the floor. So what did I do? Put it on of course! That's the number I'm wearing in the picture above.

She has a huge crush on me.

Alright, I reciprocate her feelings.

Three buddies!

We had SO much fun this last weekend, and I definitely feel like we should make it a yearly event. What do you say girls?

7 comments:

Jessica Collings said...

YES-a new post!! It looks like you had quite the weekend, after reading yours I began to crave a girls weekend as well!!

Sue said...

Just remember to Return with Honor

The Proctors said...

I tagged you! Go to my blog to see what it is all about. (Notice that I am leaving you a comment.)

aLiCe said...

I'm so pretty?? wow, some of those pictures just should not be shown.. ever. Hi Erin, this is 1-4-8.. we'd all like some breakfast.. NOW!!!

Shanicherie said...

Emo Caitlyn...interesting, pretty close to believable! Good job! I hope you enjoyed yourself! I love main street pizza! I just love PC in general. Which hotel did you end up at?

Shanicherie said...

Ps...you look really cute in the purple sweater I introduced you to!

Kim said...

Oh fun! I'm jealous! I keeping telling Jeff we need to run away to Vegas for the weekend and leave Payton with my Mom....someday....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |