The ballet was incredible. Hansel and Gretel is a German play, so they had singers who sang the parts of Hansel, Gretel and the Witch in German, it was pretty cool! And the dancing...wow! These girls were so incredibly talented, especially Hansel. I was so overly jealous the whole time, and seriously ached to go back. Let's just say that I'm an IDIOT for ever quitting ballet.
After the 45 minute performance, there was a ten minute intermission, so we snapped some pictures. The little girls were loving the ballet, and any time there was a pause of sorts Ellie would ask in a shocked and somewhat scared voice, "Is it over!?". She was dancing like crazy in the aisle, and having the time of her life!
After the intermission there were a few pieces not related to the Hansel and Gretel ballet, and they were incredible. I miss everything about ballet, even my sore, bleeding feet from pointe shoes!
Dinner at Sizzler beforehand. Aunt Jeri, married to Steven Covey, purchased 35 tickets which she sold to the family, so there were a lot of cousins, aunts and such there!
Madi, Adrie, Kyra and Ellie
Grandma Doris and Grandpa Big Ard also attended!
Tysen, Shaley, Kecia, Me, Mazie, Camme, Madi and Adrie (both hidden), Ellie and LaceyThank you Camme - This was so much fun!
sisters-dear, what movie is the title from?
6 comments:
I am not a sister but you just quoted one of my favorite all time movies- "White Christmas!!" (right?)
Why don't you go back and do some ballet? You don't have to take a ton of classes, just enough to get your fix.
I can't even believe you would ask Petersons such a simple question???
How come the Coxs can get 40 girls together for one evening, and we can't get five coordinated for dinner?
Oh, I don't know, could it be because they all live within 15 minutes of each other--okay, maybe 35 for Kecia?
How fun! Last year I saw Romeo and Juliet. It was so good. Except when somebody got killed they would still dance around for like 15 minutes! They would literally be dancing with a fake knife in them doing leaps and turns, etc. ??? Just fall over and die!
Fun pictures!
We met your husband the other night and I felt like a stocker because I recognized him from your blog. Anyway, we love our place. I hope you guys get settled okay. Let us know if you need anything!
Post a Comment