Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tending the Babies

This last weekend I hung out with Lindey while she watched the boys on Friday while Chris and Tysen went to the BYU volleyball game. Since I ended up coming over, Chris and Tysen ended up leaving Ava. Tadd was there as well, and then Camme and Steve (Tadd's mom and dad) came over, so we ended up just playing with the babies and having a lot of fun!

On Saturday Chris and Tysen went to another BYU volleyball game, and asked if I could come watch the boys since Lindey and Corbin were moving into their cute new apartment. I gladly accepted since I had so much fun the night before. Tadd was over there was well, but he was watching a UFC fight in their theater room downstairs. Which, by the way, is soooo rad! (the theater room, not the fight).

I don't have any pictures of Saturday night, but I was sooo proud of myself for watching the boys basically on my own. I changed my first twin-boy diaper this last weekend, bathed both boys on my own, and put them both to bed without a fuss! Hooray for Caitlyn!

I ALSO experienced Griffin spitting up right down my shirt, yes in my cleavage, and Ava grabbing a full cup of water and dumping it all down my legs...while wearing sweat pants. Un-hooray for Caitlyn! But...how could one avoid those types of situations when helping out with three little ones?

Crew and Griff in the nightgowns before bed

Under their little play-thing, whatever it's called


Ava does this thing when you want to take a picture, she'll freeze, and sometimes make some sort of pose. This is the one she came up with.
I love these little kids, and *GASP* can't wait until I have some of my own!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations! Twins and a toddler are not easy - well done!

Shanicherie said...

If you want a real challenge, try babysitting my sister's kids! She's got 6. Between an infant and a 12 year old. But there's three under 3...haha! Luckily they're pretty sweet kids, just a lot of em to keep track of and keep happy!

Jessica said...

They are all so daing cute!! Congrats on a successful babysitting night-especially with three-I am so proud!!

kiley said...

You are a brave soul! They are so cute :)

Rachel Murray said...

Wow, I can hardly keep up with my one child let alone three. Sounds like your ready for parenthood. :)

kecia said...

ummm- why aren't you close to me so you can babysit my kids?!!! It is official you just said you can't wait to have your own so get on it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |