Monday, February 4, 2008

Praise to the Man

7 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Awesome. Love all three of these guys! An international presidency will be great for the church I bet!

Nickell said...

I am so happy about this! I was a little surprised about President Uchtdorf though, considering he is relatively new to the Quorum of the 12!!

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the updat I had no clue!

Jessica said...

Alright I posted a new post for you!! I was hesitant to do it because I am sure a lot of people think I am materialistic (word?)! Anyways-enjoy!! (I am expecting you to do the same and post a new post!!)Ha Ha ha! Love ya!

Racquel said...

Yay! I'm so glad I found your blog. It is adorable by the way. How the heck are ya? I just started a blog for our little family. I think Josh may have texted it to Tadd (if not I'll tell him to).
p.s. I love all your posts...you crack me up! :)

Jessica said...

Alright I can't find the exact website I was on yesterday-i had weeded through a lot before I found the one I liked, but here is this website that is showing runways-there are not showing the full collections- I will keep searching but here is one: www.fashionweekdaily.com.

Jessica said...

Sorry this is my last post I found the site-it is really good because it lets you see all the collections! It is: http://nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/

Happy viewing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |