I got a grand idea from my friend, Tara Fears, in regards to that "New Year's Resolution" thing half the population does. I've put that in quotes because no one really keeps those resolutions, how logical is it to set a goal for the WHOLE year? In my opinion, not logical at all.
Tara decided she'd set 12 separate goals, and execute one each month. Genius! I'm going to copy her, starting now, and my February goal will be not to eat after 8:30 p.m. This may be easy for most, but I tend to skip dinner when I'm doing evening clients, and then eat a supposed-dinner around 10:00 p.m. when my stomach starts playing ping-pong with itself.
So here goes, no more eating after 8:30 p.m. Let's see how this goes!
3 comments:
I loved Tara's idea, too...seriously genius! Good luck with your goal. I always tend to get a little late-night snack after the kids are in bed and I can actually breathe! I think I'll use that same goal for next month!
This really is a good idea! Would you care if I copied you? Year-long resolutions are really difficult.
Caitlyn! That's a fabulous one! I might need to add it to my list! I'm so happy to hear that I have 'motivated' you! :)
Post a Comment