Thursday, February 14, 2008

To the Love of my Life



To My Taddow:

I love the way you cuddle me
I love you for your dedication to our marriage and to me
I love to kiss you
I love days where neither of us has to work, and we get to lay in bed all day together
I love you for your tall frame

I love knowing you will be an excellent father one day
I love your bald head
I love you for all the hard work you put into our new apartment
I love how smart you are, and that you teach me things
I love studying the scriptures with you
I love your adorable cleft lip scar


I love it when you're silly with me
I love how you are so patient with me
I love that we are sealed for eternity
I love our date nights, although not very often, they are always special
I love listening to you pray
I love how willing you are to roll over when you're snoring

I love that you try to be very smart with our money
I love that you don't mind that I don't cook for you
I love how sweet you are to me, even when I don't deserve it
I love that I get to be your wifey forever and always
I love that you have great taste in fashion, and you dress well
I love you for who you are, and how you make me who I am

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh...I love you too Tadd.

Tara Fears said...

CUTE! Very tender Caitlyn!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |