Who would've thought I would've met girls in hair school that I would become best friends with? I went into school thinking, this will most likely be just another dumb high school experience, so I'll do my best to get in and get out.
Little did I know that I would meet some of the greatest girls, and form a very strong friendship with them. I'm sure we'll all be friends clear into our old, old age!
Mary Kate, on the right in the pic below, lives in Idaho, but spends many a weekend here in Provo. We took advantage of her visit on Monday, and met up with Jobi, on the left, at The Cheesecake Factory! This restaurant is my all time favorite, and I'm so happy we have one in Sandy now!
5 comments:
How about a table for five? Man I live to far away. You guys all look great. I am coming next month let's get together!
Hey I tagged you on my blog so check it out for the instructions!
where is there one in sandy? I believe the only one is right by me in MURRAY-by Fashion Place mall! LOVE this place!
I was so excited when I heard they were getting one in Utah! They had one in LA, and when I lived there I went all the time! Love it!
Ohh man I'm with Cynthia! Make that a table for 6 please and count me in!! I totally love your hair its super cute. I'm gettin mine done this weekend, I'm pumped. I found a gal up here that does a good job! Hope all is well! Love ya and miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment