Continuation of Orlando, FL "business" trip. Friday night was our entertainment night, and recognition dinner. Nu Skin hired a comedian/impersonator, and he was absolutely hilarious! I think his name was Jason Hewitt, but I could be wrong. He impersonated everyone from Elton John to Jim Carrey to The Doobie Brothers. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen!
After the entertainment and recognition, we hit the dance floor! There is a group of us in our deparment that loooooove to dance. We're basically the only cool ones, duh. We danced for what seemed like two hours (and I was soaking wet afterward, I kid you not), and yes...I was in heels! Although I'm sure the dancing was for the distributors...we pretty much stole the show! (I'm in the red top).






3 comments:
You are seriously the best blogger. I check your blog like every day and every time there is something new! What a sweet business trip - reminds me of the good old high school "Stomp" days, which was probably one of the only cool things in high school :)
You sure are cute when you shake your boooty!
You have too much fun at NuSkin. Too bad it sucked when I worked there. Maybe it gets a lot better when you work your way out of the call center... and I didn't make it to that point. Too bad. Looks like it was a fun night.
Post a Comment