You may recall a previous post of mine during the Halloween holiday. A group of us in the office got together and danced to our heart's content to the amazingly crude song, "Superman", by Soulja Boy. I assure you, we were unaware of the true meaning of these lyrics until months later. Anyway, it's sort of become a trademark of our department, and the President of The North America's (Justin Rose - purple shirt) insisited that we perform it at our January meetings in Anaheim, CA and Orlando, FL.
Our department performed it first, and then invited the distributors to come up and try it as well. Only a few brave souls felt it okay to humiliate themselves. Somehow my friend Whitney (left of me) and I were pushed up front. Heaven knows I love being a crowd pleaser! And yes, I am wearing the most haneous outfit imaginable.





Check out the guy on the far left. Awesome Asian!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, can I please see a video of you doing this?! That would make my year! Justin Rose? If that's the one I'm thinking of, he's Garrett's cousin or uncle or something like that.
Looks like a Nu Skin "Soul Train" to me...too bad Tadd isn't up there. You two are always traveling, I'm jealous. Let's just say that Spokane isn't really a hot tourist destination. Good to see you guys are doing well.
As a mother, there are those times that you beam with pride over the accomplishments of your children - this is one of those moments.
I absolutely love those pics! What exactly were you doing? Thanks for all your comments. It looks like you, jess, and I need to go shopping. We all seem to have an itch to shop!
that is so fun!!!! I love that you are the star of that show! Wish I could have seen it!
that is so fun!!!! I love that you are the star of that show! Wish I could have seen it!
Post a Comment