Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mom Tag

If you could roll around in a tub of something, what would it be? Would I have to actually roll? If so, saran wrap.

Perfect date? June 21, 2005. :)

Best vacation memory: There are so many! The trip to Canada/Washington was pretty awesome, but our Hawaii trips are also right up there!

I want to visit: I'm going with Mom on this one, Little Jack. My wish will be granted oh-so-soon!

Best year in school and why? Most likely Kindergarten. I was the coolest kid that couldn't say her "R's".

What is something you want others to know about you and try to remember. "Once upon a time in a fairyland..."

"I would be a drunken tart if I wasn't a member of the Church."

"I regret quitting ballet."

"I'm glad I am a member of the church, and that I have such great families."

"In ten years I hope I am worth one...million...dollars."

"The best thing about my life is my husband (cheesy, I know)."

"I want to change my nail polish color."

1 comment:

Mal Robin said...

Oh my gosh. I laughed so much during that little number.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |