Is that Sabo?
Yo. Made you some new headers. I'd email, except you always junk me. You gave me free rein, so I took it.
Ok so how much to you charge for just a style?
yeah I loved it, but I can't do it.
Both, well with the round brushing, I just don't have one as big as you did. But also, I want to know more about the product you used, because I loved it. My hair didn't feel heavy or anything.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is that Sabo?
Yo. Made you some new headers. I'd email, except you always junk me. You gave me free rein, so I took it.
Ok so how much to you charge for just a style?
yeah I loved it, but I can't do it.
Both, well with the round brushing, I just don't have one as big as you did. But also, I want to know more about the product you used, because I loved it. My hair didn't feel heavy or anything.
Post a Comment