Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Day of Birthy, Al!

Although two days late, I still wanted to wish Ali a Happy Birthday over the world-wide web!

I love this Ali-girl. We were meant to be friends, what with our goofy actions and silly laughs. We were meant to drive 18 hours to San Fransisco, and not speak for the last few hours of the drive home. We were meant to love Friends together.



Here is the beautiful poem I spent hours on in honor of you.
You may thank Mad Libs for this...

My Love
Your skin glows like the papaya, blossoms love as the tulip in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your violin voice and leaps like a racoon at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great parrot wing.
I am comforted by your scarf that I carry into the twilight of cellbeams and hold next to my elbow.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of juice.
As my falange falls from my button, it reminds me of your scissors.
In the quiet, I listen for the last bark of the day.
My heated wrist leaps to my hat.
I wait in the moonlight for your secret diet coke so that we may scream as one, wrist to wrist, in search of the magnificient blue and mystical mall of love.

2 comments:

aLiCe said...

I have nothing to say to that poem.. ha ha

Meagan + Michael said...

Hey Cait,
I need a new do! Can you make my long hair sexy?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |