Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy 4-Day-Late Birthday Whitty!

February 1st was my just-older-sister's b-day, Whitney Leigh. If I were asked to come up with one word for this sister of mine, it would absolutely be RAD. Everything Whitney does is freaking rad, and she cracks me up. Not only is she super comical, but also an awesome example of what kind of mother I want to be.


Whitney was born and raised in P-town, Utarrr, but had no trouble blending in with the likes of So-Cal when she moved there after her nuptials. Whit is a wonderous accessorizer, and always looks so chic!


Whitty, with the help of Ethee, I'm sure, produced this little guy, Jack Rockwell. I couldn't love this kid more, and I can't wait for Son Two to arrive late June!


When Whitney is in town, it's always a party! My madre and I are traveling down to her house in March for Son One's birthday, and I'm SO excited! I haven't been down there for about a year, and I miss her little familia so much!

Don't ever think you can outdo Whitty on a costume you put together. That girl has some serious crafty-smarts!

See? Rad. Who is that mutant on the left?

Whitney usually stops by the saloon when in town, so I can gussy her up a bit (not that she needs help, at all). I remember once when she was pregnant, and I was still in school, I tried something different on her hair, and the poor girl seriously had to sit there for three hours with a bulging belly. Did The Whitney complain? Heavens no, she was super enjoyable!

If anyone wants a lesson on how to be hilarious, loving, dedicated mother, please come hang out with Whitney for a day or two. She'll knock your socks off!
Happy late b-day Whitney! I love you!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I believe Mark said it best: Whitney is comfort food without the calories.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I never realized before now how much Whitney looks like your mom! Happy b-day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |