Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Cullen Family

Thoughts?

14 comments:

Cynthia said...

I'm so torn...I don't really want to see the movie because I like what I have imagined everything to be like. It seems like movies never do the books justice.

kiley said...

Whoa whoa whoa. This is who they cast for the Twilight movie? Edward is hideous. Are you even kidding me?

Shanicherie said...

Yeah I'm not overjoyed about it. First of all, why are they all wearing puffy coats? Aren't they supposed to dress well? Second, the girls aren't these gorgeous vampires I imagined. Third, Edward seems a bit young looking. I know he's supposed to be young-ish, but I imagined him to at least look over 20. Fourth, the crazy pregnant amnesia chick from Grey's as Esme? I don't think so. I AM, however, happy with Kristin Stewart as Bella.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Shan - The only one I'm thrilled about is Esme!

cat+tadd=sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Racquel said...

STUPID! Did they even read the books?! Not what I pictured at all.

p.s. I tagged you (sorry) so check out my blog. :)

Bybee's said...

i love this picture! i'm sooo excited!

Anonymous said...

I'm not impressed at all. Edward doesn't look a thing like I had imagined.

Meagan + Michael said...

What!!!! I am not impressed! I knew this was going to happen. When I read the book I was like how are they going to find people this beautiful for the movie! I am sooo mad!

Anonymous said...

That Edward is one piece of grade-A prime beef...in the book...according to my wife...yikes.

Megan said...

Bunch of complainers.

I have an answer to all this: DON'T SEE THE FETCHING MOVIE.

Sue said...

As G-Ma Sally used to say, "That [Edward] can put his shoes under my bed any day."

Megan said...

Grandma! What a hussy!

Steph said...

Hey! It's Steph from hairschool-I just saw you on Jamie's blog. It was fun to check out your blog. You and your hubby are adorable-as always.
Ok, about this picture...are they really making a movie? I'm only half way through the second book, but really...this is not Edward..please tell me it's just a bad angle or something.
Well-if you're interested in our blog, e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you. Mine is aleedagrl@aol.com :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |