
We have a new addition to our home, and it's name is Black Hawk. Tadd has wanted a remote controlled helicopter ALL HIS LIFE, and finally bought one. It literally took three weeks to arrive, and every day was painful.

Here is the infamous helicopter just waiting to be flown

I promise he's excited, he just hates posing.

And she's off!

I'm not sure how long this helicopter will last until Tadd wants a bigger one. Geez, he's just never satisfied!
4 comments:
Little Jack will flip out when I show him these picture. He is in love with helicopters these days.
Look out though, I got Jason one for Christmas and it about tore his arm off...! We had no idea the power those things have...it was crazy, I swear the one we have is possessed and just turns on whenever, it's very frightening! :)
I'm jealous. I've always wanted a helicopter. My brother got me a remote control airplane a couple years ago. It was fun until I flew it into a goal post and tore the wing in half. I will have to use this post to "suggest" to my wife that it is now time to try out my helicoptering skills. I think Tadd is always satisfied. Whatever.
I've always wanted one of those! Every time I'm stuck on a plane reading SkyMall, my desire for one of those gizmos returns.
Post a Comment