Happy Mother's Day to both Sue-Sue and Camme. Tadd and I love you both very much for infinite reasons, and thank you for all you've done for us! We hope you had a fun-filled day!
Hey thanks for your comment. Aren't you so excited that your cute little sis is married? Hey, you guys have totally gotten married in order so far, haven't you? Funny. Anyway, that lamp is from Ikea! $30! I am in LOVE with it, I just think it looks fabulous! Wish you could come over and check it out! So you never answered my question...won't you pretty pretty please throw me a shower? The one you did for Haley is seriously gorgeous! Loved it!
Duh, baby shower! Anyway, so Ogg went to some foreign woman to get his hair cut because it was cheap. He came home not really liking it and said in a whining voice, "I miss Caitlyn!" Haha. I thought you would like to hear that. I swear he was close to jumping on a plane and coming into Provo just to have you do his hair!
Hey, I looked at your sister's wedding pictures...what a pretty wedding! They're a really cute couple! Is it me, or does her new hubby look a little like Ethan? Anyway, I loved you in that dress, you looked fabulous, especially with those shoes!
6 comments:
Hey thanks for your comment. Aren't you so excited that your cute little sis is married? Hey, you guys have totally gotten married in order so far, haven't you? Funny. Anyway, that lamp is from Ikea! $30! I am in LOVE with it, I just think it looks fabulous! Wish you could come over and check it out! So you never answered my question...won't you pretty pretty please throw me a shower? The one you did for Haley is seriously gorgeous! Loved it!
What a cute post to the mother's in you life! Speaking of...when are you going to become a little mommy yourself?
You have a CUTE blog! Just letting you know I have one too! Check it out!
Duh, baby shower! Anyway, so Ogg went to some foreign woman to get his hair cut because it was cheap. He came home not really liking it and said in a whining voice, "I miss Caitlyn!" Haha. I thought you would like to hear that. I swear he was close to jumping on a plane and coming into Provo just to have you do his hair!
I hope that I get the chance to hang out with you guys again soon! I didn't even get a chance to get to know your man!
Hey, I looked at your sister's wedding pictures...what a pretty wedding! They're a really cute couple! Is it me, or does her new hubby look a little like Ethan? Anyway, I loved you in that dress, you looked fabulous, especially with those shoes!
Post a Comment