We had a lovely time at the temple and Tucano's. I promise you I ate my weight in garlic sirloin, and cod fish. I then drowned my insides with Brazillian Lemonade. Yummmmmmmmm. Thank you to the Hall's for putting on the wedding dinner! We had a delightful time!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
From Temple to Tucanos
With the wedding on Friday, Thursday was a day of family and such. Haley went through the temple in Provo in the afternoon, and then we headed to Tucanos for dinner. Tadd was unfortunately throwing up LOTS that day, so he could not attend. Luckily, he passed it along to Mark the next day, what a relief!
My cousin Chad and his wife, Janeen. We love these guys!
Preggy Whit and Ethee
My cute parents. Darling, eh?
Haley's BFF Tiff and mate-Mike
Momma Sue and Momma-in-Law Michelle
Whit and Kit
Try to ignore that thing behind these two lovely ladies
"Yeah-huh"
We had a lovely time at the temple and Tucano's. I promise you I ate my weight in garlic sirloin, and cod fish. I then drowned my insides with Brazillian Lemonade. Yummmmmmmmm. Thank you to the Hall's for putting on the wedding dinner! We had a delightful time!
We had a lovely time at the temple and Tucano's. I promise you I ate my weight in garlic sirloin, and cod fish. I then drowned my insides with Brazillian Lemonade. Yummmmmmmmm. Thank you to the Hall's for putting on the wedding dinner! We had a delightful time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment