Congratulations, Caitlyn! You look beautiful with your headset on!
Way to go! You are quite the hottie!
YES!! now you just need to convince them to send you to hawaii to get to know all your new people!-camilla
I love the title. It's so commanding and official. Congrats!
I think you look gorgeous in that picture!!!
yay! congrats! does this mean you get to take fun business trips there?
Congrats to you!
Way to go! Scott told me that is the most coveted region.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations, Caitlyn! You look beautiful with your headset on!
Way to go! You are quite the hottie!
YES!! now you just need to convince them to send you to hawaii to get to know all your new people!
-camilla
I love the title. It's so commanding and official. Congrats!
I think you look gorgeous in that picture!!!
yay! congrats! does this mean you get to take fun business trips there?
Congrats to you!
Way to go! Scott told me that is the most coveted region.
Post a Comment