Sunday, May 4, 2008

Wonderous Weekend

Just needed to inform all of you that we had a great weekend. We enjoyed some niece & nephew time on Friday, and watched the Jazz win.

Saturday was Hell's shower, so I enjoyed family and friend time (more to come on that later), while Tadd played a little golf. That night we ate Thai food, watched the Jazz game, built a fire, and burned marshmallows with friends Linsey and Matt Arnell.

Sunday was filled with churchy time, Tadd's family (sans Tadd - slaving away at the golf course), my parent's home, 4-wheeling, and a meet n' greet with Aunt P.

I'm ready for a vacation.

2 comments:

whitneyingram said...

If that is a vacation, than my whole life is. One day you will get your chance...

p.s. we can't wait to see you guys! Come over on Wednesday night.

p.p.s. I need my hair done while we are there. I am thinking Friday around 7pm. That work for you? :)

aLiCe said...

I feel like I don't even know you anymore.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |