A few more pictures from the event. I just got these from Whitney, and I'm not sure why she thought the only pictures I wanted were ones that I'm in...Someday I'd like some of the bride and groom as well! How about those shoe pictures? Wuv wou Whitty.
My Mally pally
All the sissies. I have beautiful sisters, huh?
I think I'd like this one framed. I love this boy to bits!
Fixin' the hizair. I like Bree in the background holding down her dress. It was mighty windy.
4 comments:
Holy crapoly! Did you see the housewives finale last night? it was NUTS! I was blabbing about it all night to Ogg when we got into bed, driving him nuts! It was crazy!
Yeah, if we're gonna be honest, I'm pretty sad that you didn't get to cut it too! I'll probably grow it all out and do it again...maybe we'll be back in utah by then. Yeah, this season of housewives was REALLY good! I loved it! Lots of tense moments and drama! I just can't believe how they left things at the end of this one! Would you hurry up and watch it so I can freak out with you!!??
i love the last one of you fixing her hair!! Great pics!
Ha I love your face in that last picture. When are you going blonde again?!
Post a Comment