Oh, how I love holidays. I love doing whatever the heck I want.
I woke up this morning at 9, headed to a spin class, almost died again....Came home and crawled right into bed again. It is now 4:00 and here I sit blogging and watching "Tora, Tora Tora" (not my choice).
Maybe I should go take a shower. But get this, if I don't want to...I won't! Oh, how I love holidays!
6 comments:
I love the holidays too...even if I don't do anything and the weather stinks!
I totally agree!! I lazed around yesterday and enjoyed every work free second of it!!
Of course I remember you! I love your blog btw, and as soon as I have Haley I will get Jason to post pictures. Thanks for your comment.
All I can say is that you better call Stacey by next tuesday or else we'll have no good dancers in our class for the next concert...
You are a crummy blogger.
I'm taking you off my frequently visited list.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/simak-deretan-tips-soal-tertulis-sim-c-dijamin-lulus
Post a Comment