Monday, May 5, 2008

May Showers bring May Weddings

Well, that title was lame-o, but I'm not. In reference to "more on that later" from my prev post, here are pics of the wedding shower festivities. There are a plethera, be prepared

Decor and Refreshments




People in Attendance

Mel, Mar, Me and Mal (Mal and I hosted the shower)

Mommy and her friend Lori, who made the most amazing cheesecake bites for the shower. Thank you Lor-Lor! And be careful carrying that bit of Reeses Peanut Butter cake near your chest next time...

Jennie and Milan Curtis, she looks exactly like a cabbage patch doll. But no "Xavier Roberts" squiggle on her bum, I checked.

Lora, Bree (our super duper awesome helper for the shower), Mal and Aunt Patricia.

All the ladies enjoying themselves. It looks like Marie may be entertaining the crowd.

Gifts

Hells received many a gift, and things of all categories. From pillows and blankets, to food processors, to aprons, and lingerie, she's covered! (Or uncovered...)

Aves and I snapping pictures of the gift-opening.

Apparently, one of Jon's fantasies (can I state this on the world wide web?) is for Haley to be cooking in the kitchen wearing just what she's holding up. Scandalous!

Hells and her BFF Tiff. Love her bangs.

Three little ladies chillin' in the corner.
Thanks Mally for being the brains behind the operation!
And thanks to Haley for getting married!

9 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love the colors you used. So cute!

Jessica said...

Looks like it was a success! I really liked the colors! I am so excited for her-only a few more days! I love that apron too the shoes go great with it-he has good taste! (ha ha)

Tami Anderson said...

I'm so stinkin' mad that I missed this shower.

Megan said...

oh I am 3 months. Baby #2 is due in November! So yeah, I don't think I can dance where you do anymore.

Shanicherie said...

I'm loving this! Won't you throw me a shower!? Pretty pretty please?

Just Sue said...

GIRLS! It looks like you did a memorable shower for your sis. The food looks beautiful...wish I had been there.

Meagan + Michael said...

I'm glad you cleared the baby thing up, I was worried! I'm in the same boat sister! I want a baby so bad, but I can't because of school, work, etc... life is a biotch! You are to talented, I'm jealous!

Meagan + Michael said...

P.S. Is that an apron Haley is holding up? It is so cute, where is it from?

kecia said...

WOW! What a cute host you are! Everything looks so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |