Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hairing

Just a regular ol' Saturday spent at the saloon, non stop from 10-5:30. Sounds awful, right? Not to me, I love my part time cosmetology job.

Come visit my chair at Robert Cole Salon, and I'll rock your world.

Message me for details

7 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Tis true, she will rock your world. My hair misses that world over here in Atlanta!

whitneyingram said...

She has rocked my world for a few years now. Best haircuts I have ever had, including the one I accidently spent $180 on.

Tiffany and Mike said...

Rock your world is an understatement...even when you think you cut your "swoop" bangs too short, they turn out to be the sexiest straight across bangs you should have had in the first place!! Thanks Caitlyn to many wonderful haircuts:)

Megan said...

You're very welcome for your new headers that you're greatly enjoying. I greatly enjoy my hair.

Rachel Murray said...

I am in despirate need of a trim, but I need to keep it longer for 2 more weeks until I'm done with my triathlon so I can pull my hair back quick and easy. I'll be calling you.

Amber Ferran said...

Hey, I'd like to get my 2 little ones in for an appointment soon. Do you cut little people's hair? Brax has super thick mop-like hair and Rylee super thin-bald spot hair. Let me know, I'll make an appointment

Amber Ferran said...

I'd prefer to do haircuts after Rylee's little dance recital which is on Tuesday June 3...that way I can still pull all her little hair back if necessary for her performance-so I'll check with you after Tuesday...thank you so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |