Thursday, May 15, 2008

Four Wheelin' Fiasco

Tadd and I headed out on my mom's four wheeler on Sunday again, and I grabbed my camera this time. We found a secret trail that was quite scary. Our lives almost ended as the four wheeler began to tip to the left, hoping to trap us underneath.

I, however, am quite spry, and was able to make it off the monster before we were in the danger zone. Tadd is quite the strong man, and was able to shift his weight and pull the wheeler (remember Return to Oz?) to the right, and lo and behold...we were saved!

Here is proof of our adventure!

The wimpy trail

Wait...are my glasses so oversized that I can't smile properly without squishing my cheekbones?

No, you sicko's! Tadd is not relieving himself! He merely found a grove of trees he wanted to investiage!

I wasn't able to get a picture of the trail we almost lost our lives on, it was much too intense!
On our way back to the homestead.

Unfortunately, this story does not have a happy ending. My "no place like home" shoes have been ruined. They were stripped of their identity, and can no longer be worn. I'm quite depressed about it.

4 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Aw, so sad about the cute shoes!! I love 4-wheeling! Ogg and I also had a bad experience with it. Maybe I'll do a post on it. It's a very humorous story now when we think back on it!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you in motion. It's awesome. Your glasses are super cute too.

Meagan + Michael said...

You always look so cute! Where did you get your sunglasses?

whitneyingram said...

Since when did you decide to look like Elvis? Nice shades...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |