Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Important Information II

I believe I have alarmed a number of people, let me straighten this out. The reason I cannot have a baby right now is because we are not financially ready for one, and would like for Tadd to be finished-ish with school, not because we physically can't (at least to my knowledge). Sorry all.

6 comments:

.From Her. said...

PAH HA HA... well ignore my sympathetic pat on the back then. ha ha That's funny. I, however, can still sympathize with not having enough money. Does that count??

Shanicherie said...

I know, our friendship is fading away ...so sad! I can't ever get on msn at work cause I actually work now! I'm always too busy! Plus, I don't think my boss would love it. I do get on facebook at lunch though and we could chat on there since they've done that now! Hope everything is going fabulouso! Isn't your sister's wedding really soon?! Fun!

whitneyingram said...

I can't have children and it is just devastating. But for some reason I keep getting fatter and there is something moving around inside of me. Maybe I should go and get that checked out.

Megan said...

I find telling nosy people that I "can't" have children shuts them up right quick. (I don't have to be specific that the reason I "can't" is my sanity, etc . . . )

Unknown said...

Way to be!! Life is crazy (yet so incredibly wonderful) when you're little bundle of joy arrives! I can't imagine having to work right now and wouldn't want to.

Megan said...

at least you don't have a huge surprise baby that after taking birth control and breastfeeding, 8 weeks into the pregnancy you find out that you are, in fact, pregnant, and you wonder, how is that even possible?!? I thought birth control controlled birth! (if you didn't catch on, we are expecting again!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |