
Our friendlings Linsey Meyer and Matt Arnell were married yesterday, April 19 in Salt Lake. Tadd was unable to go because of work and a golf tournament, but luckily my mommy was able to accompany me (Linsey's high school mom). We had such a great time together!

Lins and Matty coming out of the temple!

Doesn't she look beautiful!?

I also ran into an old friend from high school, Tawny (Judkins) Gause, and it was so great seeing her! Yes, I realize I'm a repeat offender with my outfit. Get over it.

Pretty Lins with her sisters Kristin and Amanda

Joseph Smith Memorial Building for the luncheon

Although Lins and I sometimes go months without seeing each other, I still consider her one of my best friends; we can always pick back up right where we left off! We've had some hilarious times together, and I couldn't be more happy to see her marry Matt, who is equally as awesome as she is.

Case in point: rather than cut the cake like most normal people, they each bit a corner! And then things got violent...


The wedding guests held sparklers as the couple left for the honeymoon. I tried my hardest to light Linsey's hair on fire, but to no avail...

And then...the car. Complete with whip cream, syrup and vaseline.
Congratulations Arnells, we wish you the best!
1 comment:
She looked gorgeous! How fun! And so did Malia! And that dress is adorable so WHO CARES if you're a repeat offender!
Post a Comment