Friday, April 4, 2008

Frustrated (apparently today is a day of emotions)

I really, really want a column of Page Elements on the left hand side of my page, but I can't figure it out! I've copied my sister's HTML, and it still won't let me drag Page Elements over there. After changing the HTML my fonts exploded into ginormous size, ugh! HELP!

***I FIGURED IT OUT!***

11 comments:

Meagan + Michael said...

Um, ya I just changed my layout and it erased everything! How did you change yours without erasing stuff? When you figure it out, let me know!

Lindey&Corbin said...

I like how the layout is right now.

Megan said...

Copy Cat.

Sue said...

I can't even figure out what your talking about...

Mikel said...

I had the same question as 'cohoon'...i've been wanting two side bars but I'm too scared of erasing everything. How did you do it?

Cynthia said...

Hey I'm glad you figured it out. Your links are way fun to look at!

Megan said...

Messed around with a few new headers for you. Posted.

Jess Perry said...

I love your layout. Congrats for figuring it out!!Even though I really don't know what it is you are trying to do...but I love your blog!!

Meagan + Michael said...

Can you please explain how you figured it out!?!

Anonymous said...

I love it! How'd you do that?

Kim said...

Caitlyn I did that too! I worked on every single nap of Paytons.. just to have Jeff come home and make it work! HATE HTML!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |