"Don't cry, shopgirl."
Hey no worries, I can too. I got a horse mane, your just fine.
even more sad when it looks like that..
Again - why is that a bad thing???I am so behind the times.
Why is that sad? I'm confused.
And yes, I'm fine. A little frustrated, but fine. That job sucked. So now I can get a new one.
Tragic.You know that I fully and completely, without a doubt understand your depression on this on an intimate level.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
"Don't cry, shopgirl."
Hey no worries, I can too. I got a horse mane, your just fine.
even more sad when it looks like that..
Again - why is that a bad thing???
I am so behind the times.
Why is that sad? I'm confused.
And yes, I'm fine. A little frustrated, but fine. That job sucked. So now I can get a new one.
Tragic.
You know that I fully and completely, without a doubt understand your depression on this on an intimate level.
Post a Comment