La La played an African-American princess, Aida, of Nubia. Aida is captured and made to be a slave, but falls in love with royalty of Egypt, her country's archenemy.
And now...for your viewing pleasure, some stills of the play...
*
I'm feeling slightly queasy by this act in the play.
Luckily I didn't catch a picture of the two kissing, or there would be vomit on my keyboard at this moment.
This song was incredible! I'm so proud of my lil' sissy!
The two lovers have been discovered, immediately before his arranged marriage to the princess of Egypt. He (Radames) made his vows only to be put to death by the Pharaoh, with his love, Aida.
We felt like stars just being there with our celebrity sister!
The attending fam, minus Mom. Don't mind my gray hair, I've been under a lot of stress.
To Lo: I am so dang proud of you, and hope you sincerely know that. You are such a talented young lady, and definitely someone I look up to! Continue sharing your gifts, and you will be blessed. Love you much!
No comments:
Post a Comment