Monday, April 7, 2008

Girls Night!

Friday night I headed up to Salt Lake with Lindey, two girls from dance (Tianne and Amy) and AliCat. We decided it was high time for a girls night, NO BOYS ALLOWED! Thanks to Amy's built-in-babysitting-daughter, Brit, no kids allowed either! We chose to eat at the Melting Pot because it's...duh, AMAZING.

Just my new shades...

Ali, me, Lindey, Tianne and Amy


Amy and Tianne. These girls are a blast! We dance together, and their friendship makes dance so much more enjoyable!

Everyone minus Amy (photog-taker).
Sparkling juice, not Wine.

I'm really glad we girls got together to play, and we'll definitely be doing it again! Especially since we were given free cheese and dessert from the manager, due to our bratty waiter.

NEWS! I TRULY saw Tony Parker outside of the Melting Pot. I doubted myself at first...why would he be walking around outside after the game? Answer: they lost! He needed time alone to meditate.

He looked quite a bit shorter than the other players he was with, but Tadd told me after that he's actually not much taller than him, so it WAS him! Of course I chased him down the street in Amy's car (she was inside tattling on our biotch waiter to the manager), and yelled "Tony!" out the car window.

I was completely star struck, and can't stop hitting myself for not taking a picture or getting his autograph!

8 comments:

Sue said...

Because I am old - can you tell me who this Porter guy is?

Also - why is there smoke in those pictures? Were we doing something naughty?

cat+tadd=sam said...

Tony PARKER, Ma. He plays for the Spurs, and played against the Jazz on Friday.

You silly, it's steam from the pots at the Melting Pot. Go eat there!

Sue said...

Parker. Porter. Peter Piper. What's the difference.

Megan said...

hey where do you dance? What kind of dance do you do? I have been going to this one studio but I don't really like it so I was just curious. :)

Jess Perry said...

Fun! I love the girl's night out!!

Jess Perry said...

Fun! I love the girl's night out!!

Shanicherie said...

What was up with the bratty waitress?

kecia said...

so fun! I am so jealous that you and Lindey get to take this fun dance class! I would love to try something like that again. Enjoy while you can-before the kiddos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |