Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.
List: 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current obsessions/collections, 3 Random/surprising facts.
Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 Joys:
1. Family and friends
2. Dance
3. Taddow
3 Fears:
1. Insane asylums, whether it's admittance or visitation
2. Infertility
3. Losing my job
3 Goals:
1. To raise a happy and healthy family in the gospel
2. Be a good example to my kids
3. Someday have a room in my home JUST for my jeans
3 Current obsessions/collections:
1. Blogging
2. Organizing
3. Friend time with Kristen, I totally have a crush on her.
3 Random surprising facts:
1. I really want a baby so badly, and am very sad that I can't yet.
2. My feet suffocate under covers. They must be sticking out.
3. My bones are holey. They resemble swiss cheese, and the doctors say I'm perfectly healthy.
I will now tag the following: Tysen, Kecia, Megan, Janeen and Ali
7 comments:
I have some blogging questions. Yours is always so cute so I figured you'd be the best person to ask. Email me and I'll send you my questions. dariseh@natr.com
I have to have my feet sticking out of the covers, too. Good to know I'm not the only one!
Man, oh man! Suprising fact #1, I totally get... We tried for over two years before we got our little boy!! It's not a fun game. I hear ya!!
I'd love to play tag with you, but facts about myself bore me to tears and I'm sick of elucidating my inner workings.
Now onto your bones--the swiss cheese thing is how bones look. Everyone's bones. Your trabecular bones (vertebrae--short bones) look more like lattice than your cortical bones (leg bones--long bones). It's when the supports holding the lattice together get thinner and thinner that we worry. That's when you have low bone mass or develop osteoporosis.
You are still in your peak bone mass building years (you will be until you're about 30), so it's now that you need to get your bones as strong as you can before they start to deteriorate immediately after those peak building years. Bones mass is built through calcium intake, appropriate Vitamin D, and weight-bearing exercise. Doing that stuff now will keep your swiss cheese bones looking the way they do now, rather than the holes getting larger and your bones collapsing because they cannot support themselves.
You are a dead ringer for future osteoporosis (as am I, so I'm not being rude), you are under 127 lbs., are Caucasian, and most importantly, both your paternal and maternal grandmothers had/have it (badly).
Now regarding those bones--how did you learn about the state of your bones? Did you have a DXA scan for some reason? If so, I'd like to know why. You are too young to have one as a standard health check.
Looove you.
Megan, really.. with the bones and the big words? ha ha
Um, you want a baby? Why can't you have one yet?
Megan is a nut case.
Post a Comment