Just a little shout out to my sissy, Megan, who made my header, and all the other SUPER cute ones I've had in the past. She is so talented and creative! Thanks Meggie!
So I only looked like Danny Noriega after the entire day was over, I had been laying down a lot. (those engagement pictures wore me way down) But I still loved it. Your header is really cute!
ha ha Ya, funny huh? They have a few differnet babies that they use through out the season, because the babies just grow too fast. All of the babies used on the show have been GIRLS up to when they cast J... I guess it's because girls are older, when they look smaller (am I making any sense?)...
They used a few different babies from BYUH because that's where they found the most white babies!! Alot of our friends were doing it, we just jumped on the band wagon.
6 comments:
It's really cute. I love your blog template right now.
So I only looked like Danny Noriega after the entire day was over, I had been laying down a lot. (those engagement pictures wore me way down) But I still loved it. Your header is really cute!
P.S. How much are those products, cause I am thinking that might be the best idea ever!
Yes huh! It was to almost an hour!! I timed it. You don't even know. You were asleep until I got up and started walking around.
Your sister is talented. I love the header!
p.s. We will be most likely moving back to Utah in May.
ha ha Ya, funny huh? They have a few differnet babies that they use through out the season, because the babies just grow too fast. All of the babies used on the show have been GIRLS up to when they cast J... I guess it's because girls are older, when they look smaller (am I making any sense?)...
They used a few different babies from BYUH because that's where they found the most white babies!! Alot of our friends were doing it, we just jumped on the band wagon.
Post a Comment