Sunday, March 16, 2008

My New Favorite Color

Look what we did one night at 11:30 p.m.





Our laundry area (no door disqualifies it as a room) desperately needed a little character. We thought turquoise (or teal, if you prefer) would give it what it needed. Agreed?

10 comments:

Shanicherie said...

I do believe that is a PERFECT color for a laundry room! It looks fantastic!

Kim said...

You need to post pictures of your new place and the before and after. That is soooo fun, and i love the color. Tadd is doing a great job painting:) I can't wait till we get our own place. This fall! YIPEE!

Kar said...

Wow. That is lovely. I like that you are not afriad of color. None of this taupe crap.

Amber Ferran said...

I really really like that color! It's a very bold choice, but not over-the-top...I really like it!

Just Sue said...

I love the blue...now do some red accents. I just saw that on HGTV when they did a room. It looked cool.

Jamie said...

I like... good color! i bet it makes the room (area) more bright and cheery!

Ashley Thalman said...

you two!!! glad for the confession that you blurk. i do too. enough said. it is so fun to see what you two are up to.

Lindey&Corbin said...

Love the color!

whitneyingram said...

Why didn't he write "Whitney" on the wall? It's a perfectly good name for a wall...

kecia said...

this looks fun-that's great you are allowed to paint in an apartment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |