Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Green with Envy

My good friend, Tara, is doing a fabulous giveaway on her blog, and I'm participating! To get a leg up on the winnings, I'm going to make a committment to go a little greener! Here is what I'm committing to do:

1. Avoid fast food...I've needed to state this goal for a long, long time. It'll encourage me to start cooking as well!
2. Eat organic produce. I LOVE fruit, so why not?
3. Turn off the lights. I stress this enough right now as it is, but I'm going to do even better!

You should all take the challenge as well, and maybe win yourself some sweet Scentsy stuff!

5 comments:

Lori said...

So where are you guys living and how are you? I really miss seeing you at church and Matthew does as well, I asked him once what were his new teachers names and he said he didn't know but it is not brother and sister Cox. I guess that is all that matters. Hope you are well.

Carole Ann & Jon said...

Good goal! Good luck!!!

Kar said...

Want to avoid fast food? Read Fast Food Nation. That took me off McDonalds and such for like a year.

Anonymous said...

Those are great goals. I might look into this too. By the way, I love that your blog backgrounds and banners are different everyday. They're always so cute!

Jess Perry said...

Good luck and let me know how is goes...especially the fast food part. That was such a problem for me when I worked at NuSkin. Because it was quick, easy and those places are everywhere down there where you work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |