Many a family member mentions that they've never seen our new apartment, and due to the fact that Tadd and I both have two jobs, and he's in school, we're never around to host guests. Below is the next best thing; pictures! And so begins the grand tour...
Warning: Do not expect glamour, you will find none.

Our creepy stairway, which is how we get to our second floor apartment. Weird, I know. Creepiest part of the stairway...the light has a sensor on it, and doesn't turn on until you're at the top of the stairs. Very scary at night.

Our door WITH doorbell!

The view from the front room, and where you will find us every night. I still need Mal Pal to paint me a canvas orange to hang under the other picture.

My attempt at decorating.

Another view from the front door, to your left.

Standing from the entrance of the kitchen. You can thank Tadd for the lovely color of the walls. He slaved. All I did was tape, for the most part. Tysen helped too, she chose the paint color first!

You'll never guess what happens here! Lots of ZZZ's. We're not special enough to have a headboard. Three years of marriage, and we just don't find it a necessity.

TWO closets! This is possibly my favorite part of the apartment, separation! Although Tadd shares part of his closet with me...

View from the bedroom door. Selling point on the apartment:
Washer and Dryer Included. I need a cute white cabinent or something to hang on the wall. Ideas?
Cheap ideas.

View from the shower. I'm clothed.

Pink and brown color scheme; Tadd's idea.

We love the cabinent space, and dislike the cabinent color.

'Nother view.

Oh, another! Notice my Scentsy warmer, Tara! I believe I was burning Lemon Lavender.

Here is my favorite item of furniture, by far! We bought this dresser from Petenmarie for $40! I followed in my mother's footsteps and repurposed the dresser. It now holds odds and ends that I'd prefer didn't clutter the apartment elsewhere.
So there you have it! Hope you enjoyed your stay!
19 comments:
Thank you for the tour! It is a darling apartment!
Yeah I was hoping to see your place! I'll be right over to sleep on your HUGE bed.
I love your apartment! Maybe U.Mickey and I will visit it while in Provo.
Thanks for the tour, it brought back so many memories of Chad & I's first place.
How did you find the apartment? My little bro is getting married in June and they are on the hunt and having a hard time finding anything. Very cute!!
Love the appartment!! I am very impressed you have it all decorated and everything. I am still working on hanging the first thing on our walls.
Finally. I have been asking you to show me pictures for the longest time. Geez, you lazy bum.
Love place. Nice big kitchen, but that is always the first thing I notice. For your laundry room, do plank shelves instead of a white cabinet. Remember the shelves in Jack's room? I got them from IKEA. You can paint them white and they would look good and take up alot of wall space.
Cute apartment! Love the laundry room. And REALLY love that dresser. I thought for some reason that you bought a house? someday soon hopefully in both of our futures right?
So cute! And you were worried that you couldn't decorate! I bet it's nice to have your own place! I love the turquoise walls in the laundry!
yeah - cute pictures! I think you did great at decorating! If you want anything in vinyl let me know!
how cute! I love it. I'm with you on the spending money thing, it's rediculous! I could shop all day! I need to set a goal as well. I am obsessed with swimming suits for some reason, probably cause I dont look good in them and I am sick of spending tons of money on them, so I am making my own! I'll post some pics when I'm done! (sorry for the long comment!)
Regarding the additional sidebar--you can download a new template, and I did that, but I also went in a changed the HTML code for it to look the way I wanted it to.
YAY...your house is so cute! I love it...Looks a little bit bigger than ours! Haha hope things are going good! P.S. I freakin miss you!!!
That is a lot bigger than I would have expected! It's cute! You're going to hate me but I need to reschedule. It is just too crazy this week with our move. Can we do it next week during the week? I'm sorry!
Is your coffee table from Ikea? It looks identical to ours! You are one of the few people I've seen that have chosen the black/brown furniture! I swear, no one else does it! At least not here! Very cute. Very Caitlyn-y-ish-ified.
UM....the 7th, 9th, 10th or 11th....
UM....the 7th, 9th, 10th or 11th....
Lets do it on the 9th at 5:30, or I guess the soonest after 5:30. Does that work?
I love that dresser!! Where can I find one like it?
Post a Comment