Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy #1!

This little girl is my somewhat adopted niece, Cora. I'm a titch obsessed with this little girl, and wish I could see her more often. She is the daughter of Petenmarie Stott, basically family. Happy 1st birthday Cora!

Cora and stuffed monkey, Gretta

Bluest eyes!

Such a fun, adorable little girl.
(Sorry Pete, don't hate me...I stole these pics from your Flikr account.)

6 comments:

Pete Stott said...

I'm only a little mad that you stole stuff from Flickr. Just kidding. I want everyone to see how pretty my little girl is :)

Nickell said...

Ok, how about the 2nd. Your soonest appointment after 5:30?

Meagan + Michael said...

Um, what is up with the freaking sexy pic of you on your page? You look hottt!!! Who took that pic of you?

whitneyingram said...

She is not your niece! I am. No- I am your sister and my son is your nephew. But that isn't a niece either... Okay, fine. Cora can be your niece. She really is quite adorable.

Megan said...

Rename your blog.

Call it Other People's Children.

Just kidding. She sure is a looker!

whitneyingram said...

I second Megan's comment. Or just have your own children.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |