
This is my daddy, Jack, and he is incredible. Until I married my husband my dad was the most important man in my life. Even now, he runs a very close second to my husband. I have never met a man more selfless and willing to do whatever it takes to provide for his family. Poor Jack has traveled countless times for work, and never complains. Why? Because it's necessary of his job, this job that he must have to provide for his family. And provide, he does.
*
If you know the ratio of males to females in my family, you know that my dad is a saint. Ratio - 1:7. I can't imagine a better dad for the job, he loves each of his girls unconditionally, and we all know it. There is no question that my dad deeply cares about how each of us are doing, and what is going on in our lives. One of my favorite phone calls I get is from Daddy-Jack just asking me how I am. He cares, and I love him for it. Unfortunately for some, he's not the dad who doesn't have a favorite. That favorite is ME, which he states often. Sorry sistas.
*
Today, my dad told me that he had the most beautiful wife (and doesn't he?), how sweet is that? I enjoy seeing my parents interract now more than ever. Only one child at home (minus the Haley-girl who will be married off in May) allows them more time together, and it's very enjoyable to see them hang out together. I feel that my parents complement each other very well. Jack insists that Sue is his strength, and that he couldn't be where he is now without her. Anytime I fail to support my husband 100% in everything he reminds me what an amazing woman his wife is, and how she helped him become who he is. That's my dad, credits others for what he has accomplished. (P.S: I don't doubt for a second that my mom is the most supportive wife EVER)
Did I mention that my dad is handsome? Proof, above and below.
The 'rents with Dad's namesake.
I'm told I look like my dad, agreed? I love this guy, and truly feel so blessed that I'm his daughter. And that I am who I am because of my wonderful parents.Must be mentioned: Daddy-Jack is HILARIOUS, and everyone needs to spend an afternoon with him.
Happy birthday Daddy-Jack! I love you!
3 comments:
If you want to know how hilarious Dad is, just ask him.
We were visiting Grandview 6th once when Abbie was around a year old. I'll never forget Jack saying "she is a CUTE girl...and I KNOW CUTE GIRLS!" I took it as the ultimate compliment! Happy birthday, Jack!
Hey, no worries! When are you at your salon next, and I will come by and pick them up!
Post a Comment