Thursday, March 27, 2008

Goal

I love to shop. My shopping habits are a little out of control right now. Not as bad as they were a few years ago, Mom n' Dad, but still not healthy.

I have set a goal not to purchase any item of clothing (including accessories, shoes, etc) for one month. I made this goal on March 19th. It's almost been ten days, and I've done really well! But question...does buying a much needed sports bra to work out in count? I say it doesn't. If you compare that to other reasons I shop, it's warranted.

Maybe I should rephrase that first sentence. I love to spend. It's bad. I like to pay bills because I feel like I'm buying something! That's disturbing...

7 comments:

Megan said...

You? Exercise? Go buy the dang bra!

Sue said...

They have sports bras at DI.

Just a suggestion...

:-)

Anonymous said...

Every now and then I make the same goal and the only thing that keeps me going is if I don't step foot in the mall or any clothing stores. The only stores I'll go into are grocery stores. Good Luck!

Nickell said...

It's ok I like paying bills too!

kiley said...

Great goal! The bra doesn't count. :)

Rachel Murray said...

Okay I have a solution to your problem. I hate to shop, but despirately need new clothes. How about I give you my money and you go shop for me. I'm completely serious about this. Next time you're dying to shop for something give me a call.

whitneyingram said...

Sports bra? Who needs a sports bra? Just let those babies loose. They need a work out too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |