Monday, March 10, 2008

Thunderous Three's

This is Jack Rockwell Ingram. He's my nephew, and today he is three.


I love this little boy more than I can begin explaining. I just had the pleasure of spending three and a half days with him. If this picture isn't any indication to you of Jack's personality, than you're blind.

Jack has an infectious laugh, and an amazing sense of humor. I just called him to tell him "Happy Birthday", and I asked him if he'd had some chocolate cake, which his mother made him. He responded with, "heck not!" The kid is down right hilarious.

I love him, and I'm happy he's my nephew. Happy birthday little bambino!

6 comments:

Megan said...

It's too darn bad that it's the hilarity of Jack's parents that make him so entertaining. Means that no children outside that family will be that cool.

Megan said...

As if I needed another reason not to procreate.

Megan said...

Sorry, Mom, I had to add that. Was funny to me.

And sorry Cat that I decided to use your blog to have a conversation with myself.

Love you!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I enjoy your one sided conversation, and it's quite helpful. It gives me extra documentation to present to the psych ward warden.

Shanicherie said...

heck not! haha he's so funny! I can only hope to have a child half as funny as the stories you tell me about him! Does he really call you claytlyn? That is also of the humorous nature.

kecia said...

he is so cute! Happy birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |