Why wouldn't one swim in a nice fenced in pool on a warm day in March in sunny California? Possibly the deactivated heater! So what did we do instead? Jack, Lo and I soaked awhile in the hot tub, as a pool substitute, and we were quite well off.
It wasn't until Jack decided to throw his 'Ment Truck in the pool twice for Lo to retrieve, that we decided we'd had enough of that warm/cold day.

Jack and "Mack the 'Ment Truck" with Lo in her $17 swimsuit from Marshalls. I bought the same one!

The little boy off to jump in the pool to see if it's still cold. His reponse? "Feezing!"

His truck filled up with water, and doubled as a super fun waterfall

Belly flop!

One might think his stomach is swollen from the belly flop...nope! All natural!

In our matching swimsuits! I look a bit like death.

Jack showing off his big muscles!
1 comment:
looks like fun! I need a $17 swimsuit-that is awesome. We had a marshall's in Boise-it was great!
Post a Comment