
One year ago today a friend of mine passed away. Whitney and I weren't BEST friends, but we were friends, nonetheless. Everyone was Whitney's friend, and everyone felt special around her. She had a gift of complimenting everyone on just about anything, and I swear to you it was always sincere. Whitney was the most selfless, compassionate passion I have ever known, with the biggest heart. She is missed sorely, but I'm happy to say I have many happy, fun memories of her to hold on to.
We miss you Whitney, and think of you all the time!
9 comments:
Lets see....I know I have asked you this before, what other days will you be there the first week of April?
I can't believe it's already been a year! That was such a sad day! I hope you're doing alright today! She really was the funnest person to be around! She always had me laughing!
Damn. I can't believe it has been a year. And you are right about her sincerity. The last time I saw her was when I dropped off Jack at nursery. She complimented me on my hair color.
My day was just fine until I read this post. RIP Whitney.
She was a beautiful and super sweet girl!
So I just read your things you want to do list...I'm happy to say I've completed 4 of those for you! I went to Paris and kissed Ogg on the Eiffel Tower ON our 1st Anniversary (awesome huh!?), I've been to a temple in a foreign country, and I've been to a MLB game (Dodgers). You've inspired me to come up with my own list!
awe, i can't believe it has been a year. Thats so crazy. She was an amazing girl. I do miss her a lot!
Whitney was born two days before Haley: December 10th.
In our home, December 10th is "Pink Day," in honor of Whitney, who loved pink - it was her signature color.
Join us, and on your calendar mark Dec 10th as Pink Day, and proudly wear pink in honor of sweet Whitney.
I had no idea. Oh my heart is breaking.
So true, still breaks my heart
Post a Comment