Thanks guys for letting us feel like celebrities for a little bit!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
A Day in the Life of...
My lucky sister spent a bit of time on her 5th anniversary cruising around in a LIMO, and we happened to be present for the surprise. Her husband, Ethan, told me and Lauren about it a few days in advance, so I was ready with my camera when it arrived!

Jack loved the "big car"! Little did he know his Mom and Dad would call us later that night after he'd been asleep for three hours asking if we all wanted a ride. Of course we did! We had to wake up little Jack, and he wasn't super happy until it was decided we were heading to Baskin Robbins!
Jack did not want his picture taken AT all! He looks sooo sleepy.
The happy couple.
Thanks guys for letting us feel like celebrities for a little bit!
Thanks guys for letting us feel like celebrities for a little bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey! I just realized I never responded to your last comment! Did you happen to find out the cost? I am pretty sure that I want all three of them! Thanks!
yes! Definitely interested! Awesome! Just let me know when you have them, and I'll come pick them up and pay you! Thank you so much!
Your blog is so cute. How do you get all those different headers at the top of your page? I would love to do something like that.
Post a Comment