For those of you that don't blog hop, and haven't happened upon my sister-in-law Kecia's blog, I thought I would copy over some of her pictures from the last few weeks of little baby Bree for your pleasure. She is the cutest thing on this earth!
Do you just want to steal her like I do!?
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She's so adorable! She seems like she's happy 24/7. By they way, I bought my shoes at Famous Footwear.
Yes, yes I do want to steal her. I seriously cannot help but smile when I see pictures of her. She looks like the absolute happiest child! So dang cute!
Hey, Caitlin...A. Sue here - I have a DARLING little D.S. girl in my class. I love her! The best part of having Krissa in the class is her giggle. So infectious! She also helps the other kids pefect kindness. She is loved! So is your Bree. So darling! Is this 'note' too long? S O R R Y!
6 comments:
She's so adorable! She seems like she's happy 24/7. By they way, I bought my shoes at Famous Footwear.
I love her!
Yes, yes I do want to steal her. I seriously cannot help but smile when I see pictures of her. She looks like the absolute happiest child! So dang cute!
you are so cute! love ya!tell your sister I love her cute headings! have fun on your trip!
HER SMILE!! OH MY GOSH! That is happiness. WHAT A DOLL!!
Hey, Caitlin...A. Sue here - I have a DARLING little D.S. girl in my class. I love her! The best part of having Krissa in the class is her giggle. So infectious! She also helps the other kids pefect kindness. She is loved! So is your Bree. So darling! Is this 'note' too long? S O R R Y!
Post a Comment