Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happenings in Hemet

Saturday afternoon we headed up to Hemet to see my Aunt Robin, Grandma Betty and Marcy. Robin and Marcy have an amazing home that sits at the top of the hill where you look down upon groves of grapefruit trees. We had a great time lazing about in the sunshine and chatting.

Jack started out just dipping his feet in until he began splashing...

Momma and Grammy Bet-Bet

...then he ended up like this.

Peek-A-Boo!

I thought this was so sweet. Jack was getting cold, so Whitney zipped him up in her sweater and they had some cuddle time.

We are sisters!

It was so nice seeing my family! I hadn't seen Aunt Robin in years, and she showed off her new stunning shade of violet hair. It was very nice finally to meet and speak with Marcy as well! I'm glad Grammy, Robin and Marcy are all doing well, and that we could visit them!

1 comment:

whitneyingram said...

Grandma really does have great legs. Why did I get completely screwed on that?

The pictures looks great. I love the view from their backyard.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |