Last Monday was Tadd's grandpa's birthday. Everyone calls him Big Ard, and he's the best. Tadd was actually named after him; Tadd Arden Cox. Tadd's aunt is married to a Covey, and she had Grandma and Grandpa Covey's indoor pool that week, so the whole family got together to party!
I took a tour of the Covey home, and felt very depressed about my one bedroom apartment. Ok, not really. The indoor pool was awesome as well! Thanks for hosting the night, Geri! We love this guy, and hope he had a wonderful 88th birthday!
I felt really artistic and talented after taking this photo. Go macros!
Sisters - I realize these are, once again, pictures of other people's children. Please get over it.
2 comments:
Tell Tadd to act like a man and get his nice wife pregnant. Then your obsession with children can at least have something to do with kids I'm related to.
looks like fun-wish we could have made it!
Post a Comment