The first you will see is called The Hat, which has amazing pastrami sandwiches! I also ordered some onion rings which came piled high in a brown paper bag. The workers were kind enough to throw in a small container you would actually find your onion rings in in most normal, regular sized orders.
The second place you see is called Legends, which is a fun hamburger joint (I hate that word), where I enjoyed an awesome Avocado BLT sandwich.
Isn't my mommy pretty?
Whit, thanks for introducing us to some fun new places to eat! You can bet I'll be expecting new ones the next time I come!
2 comments:
EIGHTEEN THOUSAND???
I'm sure your trip was lovely and the pictures are charming, but I simply cannot get over that number.
I am SO behind the times!
You didn't say anything about La Tolteca. That was my favorite. I am tempted to drive out there for lunch today...
Post a Comment